Re: OT Nothing to say really....Gilgamesh

Howdy,

back to the hatfield & the North,I was given a promo
copy of one of  thier albums in 1975 and the song
"Fol-de-Rol" still sticks in my mind. too bad my LP
of it is so scratchy. "Shaving is boring' has to be
one of the most unique song titles I have heard clear
up to this day.
Rig

Rig