PHAT CASH REGISTER LOOPS

Just for shits and giggles,
I made a piece of music where I only used
loops of cash registers that I sampled all over the Bay Area,
all sampled with a Casio watch that had a little 30 second
lo fi sampler on it.      I used my computer and a microphone
to then rerecord the samples off of the exceedingly lo fi speaker
that was on the watch.

Every sound in the piece was made with a store cash register using
that watch as a recorder and I assembled it in Acid Pro.

It's just a goof but I hope you enjoy it.

www.looppool.info/PhatCashRegister

yours,

Rick