Re: Review of "Great Speeches" and others

On 19 Apr 2007 at 11:35, Daryl Shawn wrote:

> I've posted a review of Fabio Anile's (and others') "Great Speeches".

Very thoughtful - I think reviews like this really help newcomers to
the looping world to appreciate the thought that goes into the better
looped music - it's not all "play, loop and widdle". I've posted a
link to it on my site. Fancy tackling the Paper Music project?

http://www.ct-collective.com/index.cfm?page=music&albumid=25

There's a fairly clear distinction between the tracks using looping
and those who arrange the sounds using other methods.