TELEVISIONWORKSHOP
http://myspace.com/televisionworkshop

are releasing their debut on http://umor-rex.com

on Monday, April 23, 2007

We certainly hope, that you will enjoy this, all you guitar players, you.

jayrope - berlin
http://kliklak.net
p.s. now - for this only one message i will again receive so much useless spam, actually real spam, just because this list doesn't ever get to have spam protection.
this really can't be hard to achieve,
i do it, myself, and it works, over here. so what's the point about looper's delight not getting there????? it would be just great to get there!