Re: new looping/drone track for your enjoyment

Aw crap, am I all wet again? A month or two ago I was dead certain that
Per's guitar on the last track on his latest recording was actually a
flute...I almost didn't believe it even when Per himself told me
otherwise..!

On this track, there's a hiss that comes in slowly at 2:44, and then a
llittle whole-step descending figure at 3:03 that then repeats for most
of the rest of the track. Sounded just like a human hum, with some echo
on the second note. Is that a pitched-down guitar?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com