Re: autotune- drawing with ableton

On 18 apr 2007, at 22.16, rune fagereng wrote:

> This sounds difficult - drawing with ableton - and how
> am I to know what to write v.s what sung. How can I
> tell from soundfiles what pitch they have....
> Will you recommand this way to work - can you tell me
> more ?

Yes, it would have been easier if there was a simple "pitch wheel" or
"pitch bar" to grab and adjust pitch in real-time. But drawing it
graphically is really easy too - just listen. If you are not certain,
just do anything. You will hear if it's a mistake. Then do something
else to listen if the pitch moves in the direction you like. Trial
and error can't miss the sweet spot ;-) time is all you need.