Re: Broadcast Treaty very very bad

Well spoken, Tom

Well... things SEEM to be improving a bit in the US. At least the John Wayne Rambo movie seems to be changing plot a bit which is a good sign. Of course, we can only hope that it's not Alfred Hitchcock or Stephen King writing the plot with yet another, even darker twist coming.

For what it's worth, I really love Canada. A sweet change from the US but not so radical that it's disorienting. I'd think there'd be a lot of opportunity here for a guy with your credentials. And the igloos aren't too expensive! The real down side is, beer is.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846