Re: Seeking: reverb/delay pedal w/ MIDI clock sync

On 4/12/07, John K. <raisinhill@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a guitar pedal that would provide me delays, reverbs
> and tremolo effects that would easily (like plug-n-play) sync as a
> slave to a MIDI clock via MIDI IN. Any ideas?

I can't help with verb pedals (I use one of the half rack Lexicons),
but for midi sync tremolo, delay, rotary, etc, definitely check out
the Adrenalinn II.  It also has nice amp models and even some drum
patterns!

http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/products/adrenalinn2.shtml

I'm also a big Eventide fan, and they are going to release a couple
pedals that should do MIDI sync as well.

http://www.eventidestompboxes.com/

Doug