Re: OT "He is" or "I am"

For a bio I had to provide for the Beam Foundation web site I wrote:

Chris Muir has been embroiled in computers and music for over thirty
years. He has been heavily involved with music software environments
for much of this time. Previous employment includes Beatnik (nee
Headspace) a company creating synthesis engines for industry, Gibson
Western Innovation Zone (GWIZ), an R&D lab run by Gibson Guitar,
Electronics For Imaging (EFI), Zeta Music, and Salamander Music
Systems (SMS). Chris has also worked with CNMAT (Center for New Music
and Audio Technology), and has contributed to Cycling 74's Max
environment. An accomplished musician and composer, he has been
involved with many projects, in many genres. He currently performs
with "Lunar Asylum", "Yo Miles!" and "Zen Disaster". In his spare
time he enjoys referring to himself in the third person.

-C

--
Chris Muir           | "There are many futures and only one status quo.
cbm@well.com         |  This is why conservatives mostly agree,