Re: RC-50 tempo sync issues via MIDI clock

bug Roland about it... squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I call them a lot about this and they always say the same thing...
that they don't see the japan office doing anything about it.
Maybe cause I'm the only one calling?

Roland US
Guitar/Percussion Products: 323-890-3743

sucks really.

Teddy