busking

  We made 1400 dollars busking once-in about 2 hours.Our previous record
was
800. Just cause somone is a virtuoso instrumentalist doesn't mean they
know
how to busk. Classical repertoire requires steady attention and not
distractions.Not apporpriate to the venue when busking. What is
appropriate
is stuff that is very rhythmic,can be enjoyed while not a t center of
attention,is dynamic enough to grab attaention,etc. I highly reccomend
busking for anyone who hasn't done it.It's a great way to learn about
musical communication.

$771/month*