From: rune fagereng [mailto:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no]
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 3:07 AM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com; midiguitar@yahoogroups.com;
repeater-users@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Mastering music

Hi !

I have a friend with a different studio-setup then me
- both hardware and software. As a part of his gear
there is a mastering-effect - its one where you can
see the soundfiles when working with them. My software
- ableton also has some effects called
masteringeffects - but I cant get the punch and
"closeness" like he get - when mastering even my
music.

Does anyone have tip on mastering - and
masteringeffects that works with mac and ableton ?

Rune F.

www.runefagereng.com
www.myspace.com/runefagereng
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHN4az59A0