Re: Why not a Looper's Delight Podcast ?

Hey guys, an LD Podcast is a great idea.

Regarding iTunes, I've been a long time podcast listener and I've
never used iTunes to get them.  I recommend we keep it simple to allow
access to the largest potential audience:  all tracks should be mp3 so
they can be played on any system or device.

Another idea:  an LD podcast would open up the possibility of not just
music streaming out, but interviews, instructional material,
tutorials, gear reviews, etc.  This could be very interesting.

My two cents,
Todd