AW: controlling loops with a remote (was: Wii Loop Machine utilizes Wiimote to manipulate beats)

Yeah, and not fulfilling my requirements. Price is not an issue, as I
already got a bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. And I really don't want to
run
around onstage (or through the audience) with a computer keyboard in both
hands, I'd rather carry a small thingie in one hand.

And if that would work out as I described it, on to the next target: audio
transmission from the phone mike to the computer, thus allowing me to also
add audio "on the run". Can't do that with a keyboard...