Re: rc50 decay..no mixer required.

Jef, you can
- mute the input sound while continue recording to a phrase
- stop (mute) each individual phrase with the stop pedal (with or without a fade out)
- control the level of each individual phrase with a midi expression pedal (or phrase level knob). 4 options: phrase 1, phrase 2, phrase 3 or current phrase
- control the patch level with a midi expression pedal

Sjaak