Re: LD would be so much cooler if...

I've seen the same discussion in the past for the Nord-modular mailing
list.
There was a huge traffic on the mailing list with a lot of useful info
then
a forum appeared and I stopped almost reading any news after a couple of
weeks.
It's too difficult to keep tracks of things on a forum, you have to use
always the same PC, keep the cookies activated or use the search engine
and
wait for the page to load. You have also to be connected to the net.

The problem with this list is more about netiquette. Users don't always
use
the proper reply button, forget to clean part of the mail they are
answering
to,...
Perhaps we should use predefined tags to insert in the Mail Object like
[HW][VST][GIG][OT],....
I'm myself more interested in the specs or rumors of new Hardware loopers
appearing than in a psycho-socio-loopo.. discussions that I don't fully
understand due to my lack of english vocabulary.
Using a more explicit subject with reserved words would allow faster
filtering.

I'm still a 1000 mail late...

my 2 c,

Ben.