Re: The Word is Out! Sell Your EDP's!

dont concentrate too much on the fact that he is using
a digitechs jamman looper and youll be ok Paul,the
audience doesnt give a flyin fuck about it,the kid is
having fun with daddy i wish my son could do it! he
just takes my mic away when i am practicing and starts
burping,farting and screaming,dont get me wrong is
cool for the first 5 minutes...
Luis

Marketing.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom