Free Mac Looper for Wii Controller

This morning my RSS news aggregator brought me this interesting
article link. The looper is controlled by a wireless Nintendo hand
control unit. Unfortunately it's not for live looping, only playback
and manipulation of pre-recorded loops. Imagine how cool that thing
would be for a singer - Wii controller in one hand and mic in the
other hand!

There's a nice demo movie at this linked article. Make sure the full
URL link is copied into your brower's address field.
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2007/03/20/free-mac-looper-for-wii-
controller-wii-midi-hacking-round-up/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen