Re: SBD Music, Inc Acquires Electrix Pro, Inc

You know, it's a sad day when I actually saw that
while I was poking around a few days ago and I didn't
even think it was LD worthy news.

While once a staunch proponant (and critic) of all
things Repeater, I swear if one got placed in my house
for free I'd put it on ebay.

I really can't tell you how much fun and flexibility
using Mobius within Ableton Live has been this last 7
months.

Mark

--- S V G <vsyevolod@yahoo.com> wrote:

>      Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just sayin...
>

> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> Contact:        Adam Scolaro
> SBD Music, Inc.
> Phone: (800) 981-4531 X-701
> Fax:    (949) 462-3062
> E-mail: adams@electrixpro.com
>
> Laguna Hills, California (March 19, 2007) – Newly
> formed SBD Music, Inc., based in Laguna Hills,
> Calif., has acquired Electrix Pro, Inc., a leader in
> manufacturing professional audio equipment.
>
> SBD Music, Inc. also announces they have appointed a
> board of directors consisting of Mark Buhler,
> Charles Dotson and Adam Scolaro.
>
> “We saw a tremendous opportunity to acquire a very
> well respected brand name in Electrix. We are
> planning to re-introduce new versions of the
> Electrix products over the next twelve to twenty
> four
> months”, says Adam Scolaro, president of SBD Music,
> Inc.
>
> “We are going to continue manufacturing high quality
> products that Electrix is known for, and try
> to build and expand the product line”, added Mark
> Buhler.
>

>      from the ElectrixPro website

> Get your own web address.

The fish are biting.