Re: Introductory Looper

I agree regarding the Digitech..  I had mine for a little over a year
when the Stop/Tempo pedal started malfunctioning.  Digitech fixed it
under warranty, but still, it appears they do earn the reputation for
faulty gear.  Since then, I have acquired a Gibson Echoplex Digital
Pro Plus...  actually, I had to return the first one...  it kept
crashing.   It it certainly a more full-featured device.. a tad on
the expensive side, but worth it in my opinion.  Now I just use the
JamMan to capture loops from the EDP.  The USB connection on the
JamMan is a much simpler means of getting the files to the computer
than a midi dump.

Regards

John