Re: "self resonating" fretleess electric guitar -- ideas?

A guitarist I once jammed with could give you information about
sealing the freatboard. He has successfully converted a Strat into a
fretless guitar and it was awesome to play. His name is William
Taylor Prichard. You can find his email address on his webpage:
http://www.timespacemusic.com

Please say Hi from me!
Bernhard