2880 Question

Hello.

I currently own a 16 Second Digital Delay that has been upgraded. I
want to move up to the 2880, but have a question.

On my 16 Second Delay, if I am in overdub mode and pressed the play
button, the machine would immediately go in to record mode and make a
new loop.

I can't find anyway of doing this in the 2880 manual. Is it possible to
be listening to one loop (currently in playback), and instantly start a
new loop? Only having to press one button and not having to press one
button to stop the current loop and then pressing another to record a
new one.

Thanks,
Javier