more ambient&other tuba - Ouroboros

Spent some time recently working with my friend David Morris the tuba
player, doing live looping and processing as a duo under the name
Ouroboros.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/ouroboros/

Recorded some sessions recently, thought I'd share them here. All tracks
recorded live, all source audio live-sampled tuba, no post-processing or
layering other than cleaning noise using SoundSoap.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/tuba_distort.mp3
Tuba Distort - the mixer gain was set quite high, overdriving the most of
the set into clippage. 13min59sec.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/indignantwhales.mp3
Indignant Whales - 9min17sec. Turned out sort of manic carnivalesque in
spots.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/elegy.mp3
Elegy - 17min28sec of what starts out a bit jarring, but then morphs into
more quiet reflective ambience.

best,
Steve B
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/