From: "tEd ® kiLLiAn" <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Cc: "Mark Trewella" <aleatoric12@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: Using 2 EDP's, not Stereo

Mark,

I used to use 2 EDPs as a synched stereo pair for many years.

But now I use the 2 of them seperately with 100% rhythmic (loop lenght)
independence.

Each one feeds its own dedicated string of stereo processors before
returning to my mixer 's channel inputs.

Some wicked/crazy asunchronous stero mayhem can result -- and often does.

--
tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???