Tonight's entertainment...

Yes, it's late notice. If I'd told you earlier, you might have come, and do we want that?

Tonight, March 10, 2007, will be the inaugural performance of Streets of Hours, a free-improvisational duo consisting of yours truly (as Merril Street, apparently) and my good friend Hours Durve, making noises and possibly even playing music.

We're performing at the Avant Garde Bar and Gift Shop at 135 1/2 Besserer Street in Ottawa. We're supporting My Tiny Circus, Ottawa's premier lounge-core band.

Show time is 9:00 PM, we're on 'til 9:30 or they pull the plug on us. Our intent is to go up and see just how irritating we can be. Isn't that the point of free-improvisation, after all?

Best comment so far about our act:

"So what would be the difference then between your act and two people too lazy to rehearse?"