perverse proportion

  Played anuclear freeze benefit in Corvallis Ore,in 1980 ,sponsored by
the
Folklore Society (  I've always thought folklore society  seemed
oxymoronic,or at least a hexemoronic)  The bill was acoustic folk
music,protest singers.We were last ,and the only electric ,much less
electronic performers. We played a version of the Clash's Ivan meets GI
Joe
.We were quite certain it was the first performance of anythibg related to
Punk music in that town,which is hilarious,cause the first punkers that
finally showed up did their best to hate me for being a longhair in the
most
popular hippie tribal band around.
   Anyway we did a small war for the instrumental ,with synths and
effects,and feedback .I got great helicoptor and tracer sounds out of bass
thru requency analyzer-delay-electric misstress.
The joint was packed ,sro and It appeared to me tha the leading edge of
our
sound envelope carried the whole crowd out the door like a tidal wave.From
100 people to 3 in 10 seconds.

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at
MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701