mp3/flac selling services

I like how the music download service at dgmlive.com works ... easy
handling, complete albums in flac format, or, a bit cheaper, mp3 - and I
wonder if there are services that do the same thing for you, to include
seamlessly on your own website, and of course, cheaply.

I'd love to have a feature like that on my own website for my music of
course ... but also for springwatercenter.org, where they sell many many
talks by my meditation teacher Toni Packer (and others) on audio CD only,
so
far. But their website is currently being redesigned anyway and this is a
good time to integrate an mp3 download feature. (The talks have a length of
roughly one hour, and 80 or 64 kbps in mono would be sufficient.)

Ideas anyone?

Michael www.michaelpeters.de