Re: inaccessability of music

Well, if we're going to play "Top this"... (-8

I once played a gig where no one showed up.  It was at a movie theater
where myself and a musical friend were going to play a live soundtrack
to a pair of silent Western movies.  There were to be two performances,
one on Saturday and one on Sunday.  For Saturday's performance, no
audience members showed up.  With the theater owner's kind permisson, we
used Saturday as a rehearsal; i.e., he ran the film and we played
along.  For Sunday's performance, about three people showed up.

John McIntyre
mcintyre@pa.msu.edu