RE: thanks...and another tune

>From: "Michael Peters" <mp@mpeters.de>
> > here is a new tune...
> > http://www.simeonharris.co.uk/08_Mar_1644.mp3
> > quite textural (and loopy)
>
>thanks Simeon ... great stuff ... what I like as much as the
>loops/textures
>is the rhythms ... would you elaborate a bit on how you did them?
>
>Michael www.michaelpeters.de

thanks michael!

on this tune, the drums were pre-recorded loops. i mixed several together
for each section, because i wanted something quite complex and even a bit
mad sounding on this tune

i use a variety of techniques for drums...sometimes loops, sometimes loops
sliced up and triggered via midi (in Intakt), sometimes samples triggered
by
midi (in Battery), sometimes samples laid out in the arrangement
window....usually some combination of all four...

thanks for listening!

sim