From: Richard Sales [mailto:richard@glasswing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:12 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

Well... why .ogg? MP3 or MP4s are more accessible. Never ran into .ogg before!

Could that explain the inaccessibility of your work?

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com
On 7-Mar-07, at 5:09 PM, rabbirabbifive wrote:

Hi all, I have been looping for about 2 years now, 1st with an EDP,
then with a Looperlative, and now with Mobius. I make music that most
people don't get. [:-(] But I keep doing it [:-)] I recently finished
a tribute to Robert Anton Wilson. The tracks (ogg files) are here-

http://www.esnips.com/web/13thEye

Please feel free to comment, privately or publicly.

And now a question- I am only a little bothered by the (seeming?)
inaccessability of my music. Should I be more bothered? Not an easy
question, but one meant to provoke reflection.

-rabbi

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail