inaccessability of music

Hi,
this surely is an interesting aspect of music. I also had live-performances
with my looping
or also with my band Zeitloop where just a few people showed up. It was
more
than 3 ,
but even if it was 15 it frustrated me
a bit. The question is what you expect from it. Isnīt it worth even playing
before just a few
guys who came to the concert and are really interested in what you doing.
And donīt forget
to notice that your live-practising will help you to be more secure,
getting
better on stage.
But I know itīs tough sometimes to keep up the good vibes and donīt care
about the attendance.
I definetely will listen to this Derek Bailey interview within the next
couple days.
By the way, check out my music if you like to.  As Iīm new in this
discussion-group Iīm not sure
if itīs o.k. to do a link at my websites. Maybe no promotion here, mmmhh.
But I just do it....
Have a nice day!
CHRISTO JOTA
www.myspace.com/christojota