Re: Re: Re: Subscape Annex at Breakfest March 3, Chapel Hill NC

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, burnett@pobox.com wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, stanitarium@earthlink.net wrote:
>> Steve B wrote:
>>> http://www.subscapeannex.com/pics/flyer12.jpg
>> soundz like my kinda low frequency gang-
>> wish i were there

As followup to this show: it went *great*, good people, good music from
everyone. I recorded my set, here:

http://www.subscapeannex.com/other/at_the_philbog.mp3

"Live at the Philbog": 15MB, 23minutes, live looping improvisational
Chapman Stick with E-Bow.

####################
In addition, later that same evening, I played an outdoor concert in the
middle of nowhere with Projexorcism.
http://www.myspace.com/projexorcism

Projexorcism's bit is to use 4 16mm film projectors hanging from a frame,
and trigger/swing them in and out of usage and cut them on and off,
remixing the video live in a sequential cut up / mashup technique. I've
played with them several times before.

I didn't record the audio of the bonfire concert, but I took pictures
of the video and fire, (and people got a couple of me with Chapman Stick
against the bonfire), up on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52422536@N00/tags/totaleclipseofthemoon/

best,
Steve B             steve@subscapeannex.com