From: "Sjaak" <tcplugin@scarlet.be>
To: "Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: RC-50 Software update question

> so you could do a chord progression say with a beat that loops. Then copy
> that patch to the next number ...and then freely move between each patch
> without a glitch in the beat?? is that possible.

Nope....you're only alternative is to work with the 3 indivudual phrases
within a patch. But agree, it would be nice if Boss would implement a
glitch
free patch change in a future update. My other wishes:

1) midi feedback control per phrase
2) improved midi tempo sync bases on midi clock only (without the need for
midi start message)
3) phrase half speed

Sjaak
---
Scarlet One Unlimited
Free national calls, surf up to 6 Mbit/s, 50 GB download volume
For only EUR 49,95 per month. No Belgacom subscription needed.  All in!
http://www.scarlet.be