Re: Zipper Noise, an example

Not to defend programmers who don't do thier own level of testing, but
professional audio companies should have someone besides the programmers
who
verifies that the quality of the output meets the company standard.. But,
it is
also my experience that the 'test dept', or more accurately 'quality
assurance'
is usually the most understaffed department.. and, on top of staffing
issues,
they are often not given control over WHEN something ships.. management
will
often override concerns of quality to hit a ship date.. just my two cents
from
the trenches.. :)

peace
-cpr