Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 12:36 PM
To: tom@tomheasley.com
Subject: Re: FW: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight

About a week ago I got the idea of emailing you guys all about the               upcoming lunar eclipse last  Sat. night. I looked up the times of ingress and egress for the various stages etc etc .In so doing it did not take me long to realize that the event was not visible in the western half of the country and even  on the east coast the moon would be in eclilpse as it rose.  And as it turned out it was cloudy over much of the east so no one saw much of anything. The next lunar eclipse is set for August 28th  and that one is going to be visible much more favorably from N. America.