Re: OT: Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight

You Italians are so civilized! ;-)  I was lucky to look at my watch
exactly right on time and ran out on the street in way too cold
clothes (snowy dark bright winter night) to have a peep at "the
orange colored moon" but it looked just the same as usual. Don't know
if I was on wrong timing or geographically offside for the show, but
I enjoyed it anyway ;-))   The web site was fascinating and simply
knowing things like that do happen  once on a time out there is
inspiring. Thanks for the tip.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)