Re: short piece of music in a kind of cinematic style posted

You should switch to Firefox. Better, more secure etc, Free. Works great on my G5.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

On 2-Mar-07, at 10:58 AM, nico spahni wrote:

I've just experienced the same problem on my Mac. Here's the solution: download the file from Per's website and open it in iTunes.

Nico