OT, SPAM!! not live looping...but still looped music...

Hi Loopers,

I'm a SciFi fan and well, given what I know of other computer and/or
looping nerds, I'm GUESSING that there might be a few others on this
list....
Also, I thought with all the discussion on the list recently about
the "music biz", examples of alternative outlets for your music might
be of interest.

Today is the premier of the internet-only "TV" show, Stranger Things.
My song "Exurgency" is the theme music for the show (those of you
who've seen me live in the last few months have heard me perform it
live). From what I've seen of the show so far its beautifully shot in
HD. Like you could touch the characters through your screen.

Even if I didn't have music in it, I don't have a TV and I'm excited
to have another thing to watch on iTunes. It's free too...

Here's a trailer:
http://www.southernronin.com/st-ep2-trailer.m4v

Here's where to find it:
http://www.strangerthings.tv/?page_id=22
http://digg.com/television/
Podcast_First_Episodic_SciFi_Show_in_HD_called_Stranger_Things#c5469885

The first episode goes up tonight at 6pm pacific/ 9pm eastern.

Thanks for humoring my spam.

looping into the future,

Zoe