Re: cd covers...

Wow! And howdy!

Good stuff on all counts.

Your collage graphic approach reminds me a bit of the person who does some
of Bill Laswells record sleeve art.

Very cool.

Your MP3 "ISpy"  gives a good picture of what it might be like if Captain
Beefheart jammed with Eivend Aaset.

Cool again.

As another visual artist and guitarist/looper of 50+ age let me bid you
welcome aboard!!!

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???