Re: mac titanium G4 looping?

Was there?  I've always had low latency using my MOTU
828.  I thought the point of "Core Audio" was low

The only issues I had with my 500 MHz TiBook was
maxing out the processor using some Reaktor ens and
greedy soft synths.  I never tried running
Augustusloop on it but PSP 42 ran from within Live

--- andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Os wrote:
> > I used a G4 667MHz Powerbook for years. Just max
> it out with RAM (at
> > least 1GB) and get a decent (probably firewire)
> audio interface. (I
> > have a Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 which is
> superb.)
> >
> I thought there were issues with high latency for
> any hardware relying on the Core Audio firewire
> drivers.
> At least, this was the case a month or 2 ago, maybe
> it's fixed now.
> Of course, if latency isn't an issue.
> andy butler

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.