Re: looping in the dark

On 19 feb 2007, at 23.19, Chris Smart wrote:

> Hi. I just joined you folks - great Web site by the way.
>
> I'm Chris, a 31 year-old blind guy (no that doesn't make me a
> better musician, although it might get me more work so shhhh let
> people keep believing that myth!). Anyway, I'm a jazz guitarist,
> teach guitar mostly to beginners, etc.
>
> I currently use a Boss RC20. I just thought I'd ask on list if
> there is anybody else here who can run their gear without looking
> at it. :) Come on, test yourself.

Well, not a Boss RC20 maybe - I've only had one for a week once for
testing - but I could do it with my EDP or Mobius if can kick my
FCB1010 floor controller without shoes. And I would prefer using an
air instrument rather than a guitar. BTW, welcome to a great mailing
list!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)