Re: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Hehe...yeah a fellow actually hired me to look at the possibility of
inserting a vsynth INTO a double neck guitar a while back.  We decided
some of the things he wanted were going to involve redesign of the s/w
environment though and bagged it.   They're pretty cool units with the
analog in and some of the things you can do with them I guess.

Really cool setups btw!  Wow what a bunch of gearheads! :-) -Bob