Re: ping -midi pedals?

the type of pedal is still being discussed. i think the EV5 was mentioned. personally, i prefer the yamaha FC9.

On Feb 19, 2007, at 11:12 AM, Krispen Hartung wrote:

Oh, you did add two CV inputs? Cool. Are these 1/4 inch so that I could use something like a Roland expression pedal?

Kris

----- Original Message ----- From: "GORDIUS info" <info@gordius.be>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: ping -midi pedals?

Hi Monk,

Do I know you, or do I know your friend ? ;-)
It's just because I am kind-of reading the spec of what I have currently
designed in your post :-)
I'm about to launch the "GORDIUS Little Giant", and indeed I don't need to
write down the specs, I can (almost) copy-and-paste from your post :

here are the basics..

250 name-able patches, 250 banks of up to 32 switches linked to any of the
patches.

each switch could send any midi command and any combination of midi commands
over any channel or combination thereof.

2 cv pedal inputs for continuos control

large readable display.

You can check it out on http://www.gordius.be , pictures of the floorboard
will be added somewhere next week...
I just joined this forum because I'm "curious about the market" too :-)