Re: Free Stuff leading to Hell? (was: OT: Audio Quality (Was advice needed)

Hey Per, I was kidding... in a sense.  I often equate
the Jewdeo-Catholic idea of heaven and hell with
Order/logic (Heaven/holy) and chaos/emotion
(Hell/unholy).  I'm not going to go further into this
far far OT and start what I'm sure will be a flame
war, but that's the way I think of it.  Free mp3s are
not evil in any way.  I never charge for my music when
I record or play.  That's the way I like it.

Really I think things are on their way to becoming a
lot better for music and musicians.  What we lacked
before was distribution.  Now we don't.  We no longer
have to see the gate keeper before we publish our
ideas to everyone who cares to listen.  Sure it will
be more work for people to seperate what they consider
"wheat" from the chaff, but man I'd rather it be this
way than the old way.  I think the new way is a lot
more like humans naturally communicate in a tribal
community.

Anyway, if any of ya'll are interested read
Understanding Media by McLuhan.  He's a bit of a blow
hard, but man he had some great ideas for his time.

Mark