Re: group loop syncing

On 12/22/06, Peter Tikkanen <Peter.Tikkanen@ltu.se> wrote:

I've checked out the echoplex, and that's a wonderful piece if you don't take a look on the price...
Three of theese "toys" and we need to play for a while getting something to eat. :)
 Is there any less expensive alternatives?

Is there any computer software to use?

You should be able to play group looping impro with Mobius in a similar way you may do with three echoplexes run in Brother Sync. Use a computer with an audio interface that provides multiple inputs, bring each players audio into a separate track in Mobius. For looping techniques each such Track in Mobius equals a brother-synced ("stereo") Echoplex (EDP). There are some details for the set up preferences, but you can find that in the manual. Mobius is a free download for XP and has a  rather good manual. Parts of the EDP manual is also to good help to get on with Mobius.

Merry Christmas!!!

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen