RE: Happy Holidays!!! Looping Song for You

Nice interpretation, Kris!!! Thanks always for the inspiration---I believe we ALL appreciate it here on LD…

I haven’t posted in awhile, yet I lurk…2006 was one of THOSE years. Looking forward to the future on many levels…who’s with me, here?!?!? LOL.

Peace.

Ed in NJ

http://www.myspace.com/edward_yuhas

PS 2007 will be the year that I finally “break out” and do something with my looping talent. Rig reconfig, new teacher, update my space, etc.! Ideas!!!