Re: EDP NextLoop question

At 17:44 17/12/2006, you wrote:
>I don't think that'd work--if from Loop2 you send a Loop1 message,
>you go into the lame duck period as it waits for Loop2 to complete
>(I have to the EDP set for quantised loop switching for this to make
>musical sense) before going into playback of Loop1.  If you press
>Loop3 during the lame duck following the request for Loop1, I
>believe it just goes to Loop3 at the end of the lame duck, without
>transfering the audio playback to Loop1.  Those two manual button
>presses are the same, I believe, as sending both MIDI notes in the
>same button press, but maybe I'm mistaken.
>
>TravisH

SwitchQuant = OFF   would make work then

or

SwitchQuant = CnF   and send commands loop1,Undo(to go to loop1),
copy-to-loop3

..but yes, you're right it won't work quantised

+++++++++

How about

1) record loop1
2) copy to loop2
3) back to loop1, but start Overdubbing right away ( either put loop1
into O/D before leaving it, or use SwitchQuant=CnF and use Overdub
button to go to loop1)

andybutler