Re: LD Mail Status

On 16 dec 2006, at 13.41, Bill Fox wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Perhaps I'm wierd (well, I *know* that I am!) but I feel bad when I
> unsubscribe from this list merely to temporarily discontinue mail.
> Other lists allow me to set no mail or disable delivery.  Is there
> nothing like that for LD?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill

I don't know about that specific question, but what I do to coop with
the inbox volume issue is to use a gmail account. I usually have a
pipe set up to download all incoming mail from my gmail account to my
local computer and if I turn off that pipe everything stays at gmail.
My gmail pref's are set up with automatic sorting into folders - one
folder per list and also dedicated folders for different projects;
same folder system as on my local computers. So if I don't have time
to read LD for a week I just leave it all in the online folder to get
back to later on, or delete in just one button press.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)