Re: Another newbie

One of the greatest rockabilly guitarists that ever lived, Danny Gatton, used to use an old tape Echoplex for looping LONG BEFORE there was 'looping'.

Of course, it's easier with a new looper! The guys on this list know much more about looping hardware than I do. I have an RC50. Don't know if it can do what you wanna do. I think there are cheaper ones that would do fine or better.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846