Time Stretch pedal (DD-5, Giga-Delay)

Hi guys, new member here.

1) Does anyone know of a pedal that does some great time stretching?

2) Has anyone noticed that older versions of the Boss DD-5 pitch
shift when you turn the delay rate, while the newer ones time stretch?

3)Can the giga-delay do any time stretching?

4)I'm trying to find a delay pedal that has a lot of fun glitches
(and hopefully under $200).  I'm torn between the giga delay and
getting a DD-6.  I really like the time stretch, so that might sway
my decision if one of them can time stretch well.

Thanks!